A rapidly growing national claims and engineering services company seeks a Regional Manager / Environmental Engineer with an active PE license. This is NOT an internship.
This is a permanent position with outstanding compensation and benefits package for the right candidate.
The Environmental Engineer / Regional Manager will perform business development, manage daily operations, and assume Profit and Loss responsibility for the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for working collaboratively with Senior Management to develop and implement a growth strategy for the Environmental Group.
- Business Development and Daily Management of Environmental Group services - travel will be required.
- Manage and perform environmental insurance claim investigations, assessments, evaluations, including soil investigations, soil management plans, groundwater assessments, hydrological investigations, CUPA-directed site closure programs (UST, HMMP, etc.), SWPPP-related plans and project oversight, and general hazardous materials evaluations and response actions and reporting and providing Expert Testimony at Arbitrations, Mediations, and/or Trial.
- Environmental Engineer will prepare and review remediation plans and specifications.
- Developing technical project proposals, presentations and detailed budgets.
- Supervising and providing technical guidance to Project Team.
- Business development ventures and presentations, including regular contact with existing and prospective clients.
KeyWords: civil engineer, geotechnical engineer, environmental engineer, structural engineer, water resources engineer, hydrologist