CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Level Roadway Engineer for our Atlanta, GA office location.
The successful candidate must be technically astute in transportation analysis and engineering with a comprehensive knowledge, interpretation and application of GDOT, AASHTO and other relevant state and federal policies and procedures.
The successful candidate must have a proven background of technical competency and strong design team mentoring and leadership on transportation projects. This role will often perform as a technical specialist or project manager on mid to large size projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering is required; concentration in transportation curriculum preferred.
- 10-15 years of progressive transportation design development experience with varied and diverse levels of project complexity.
- Demonstrate strong project management qualities and excellent knowledge of the GDOT Plan Development Process (PDP).
- PE is required. (Registration in GA preferred; ability to gain GA PE through commodity will be considered a plus).
- GDOT highway design and specifications experience required; working knowledge and aptitude with Microstation and Inroads a plus.
- Demonstrate strong project management qualities and excellent knowledge of project management processes.
- Collaborative experience and involvement developing high quality technical proposals and high quality presentations for new work.
- An articulate and persuasive communicator, both one-on-one and in front of large groups.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal relationships skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.